Poison Ivy is a very important plant to us here as it surrounds our Munanso. It is a hairy vine containing irritating substances in every part of it- root, vine, leaf, berry, which cause in many people a very itchy rash. It is not a plant to underestimate! We are fortunate to have lots of poison ivy as we consider it a blessing rather than a nuisance or something to be removed. As can be seen below, in the fall it turns extraordinary colors and is dangerously beautiful! Some people have extreme allergic reactions to poison ivy, others really are not affected by it. We find it a useful plant within our Munanso. Enjoy the photos below.